Monday 14 January 2013

Lena Dunham by Terry Richardson for V Magazine



The new issue of V Magazine features an exclusive shoot by Terry Richardson with rising actress Lena Dunham (star of HBO hit series Girls). Due for release on 10 January, the shoot will feature an accompanying profile in while Dunham talks about being grateful that her job doesn't depend on her looks, as well how awesome it is to be sent free clothes in the post all the time: "I cannot get over it ... And they actually send them in my size. No one's being an asshole and sending them to me in a 4. They're sending me clothes, they fit, and what people should know is that I always wear them. Somehow even if I wouldn't have bought it, the fact that it was free and my grandma's depression-era mentality make me think it is the most beautiful thing I ever owned, and I wear it for several days straight. "


 THANKS HUH.http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment